The recipe promises 12 deliciously thick, creamy and Oreo-packed mini cheesecakes that you just can’t get enough of. I’ve got a long list of desserts that I absolutely love and these cheesecakes are right there at the top.
They are also super quick and easy to make and there is no waiting around near the oven!
You will need:
- 12 cup muffin/cupcake tin
- 12 paper cupcake cases
*2 x 154 g Oreo Double
*1/2 pack Oreo Original (for decoration)
*100 g butter
*300 g full fat cream cheese
*200 ml double cream
*150 g white chocolate
- Take the two packs of Oreo Double and for each individual cookie separate the biscuit from the vanilla filling and place them in separate bowls.
- Transfer the biscuits to a large resealable bag and, using a rolling pin, crush them into fine crumbs. Transfer back to the bowl.
- Melt the butter and carefully combine with the crushed biscuits.
- Add the paper cupcake cases to the tin and spoon a generous amount of the biscuit mixture into each one until the mixture runs out. Press down firmly with a spoon to flatten, then move the tin to the fridge while you make the filling.
- For the filling: break the chocolate into small pieces and add to a small saucepan along with the double cream. Leave on low heat, stirring continuously, until the chocolate has melted, then remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- While the chocolate mixture cools, add the cream cheese and the vanilla Oreo filling to a bowl and mix well using a hand whisk.
- Add the chocolate mixture and continue whisking until smooth and creamy.
- Add approx. two spoonfuls to each case and return to the fridge for a couple of hours.
Decorate each one with crushed biscuit and half a cookie.